when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

I wish. Sunjata replies with a small snort from his elongated muzzle. He shivers after a second, the mohawk along his spine shaking with the movement as he focuses on the path they take, taking in the entirety of the glade, figuring out where the peppermint bark therein lies, sure that Ronin would guide him to the space.

He follows diligently, however, and nods when he approaches the peppermint bark, using his teeth in this shift to tear off a small amount of them, before shifting back into himself to shove the bark into his pockets given that he doesn’t have room to carry it all otherwise. It isn’t a lot, enough to take of Sunjata’s hankering while leaving enough for Ronin to hopefully not headbutt him.

And when he’s done, he approaches Ronin with a bright grin, reaching up to scratch behind his ears with a playful wink. “I’ll give it a shot. We’ll see.” He assures his friend before he’s peering back down the path. “Well, hopefully that’s enough to keep you off my tail for a while. Let’s head back before Remi wonders where I’ve stolen you away to.” He teases, an amused laugh leaving him as he picks the trail back up toward the houseboat, content to spend a bit more time with his friend before departing back toward the in progress home of his in King’s End.

- FIN <333
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-31-2021, 05:07 AM