bonfire heart
for Milo!
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
When the daylight ends I'm gonna hold you close and breathe you in, baby let the sunset blind our eyes 'cause I don't wanna see you say goodbye. we should keep this moment stuck on ice, Frozen in our memories
Her head lifts to accept the warmth granted by the sun, her eyes close in contentment, and she pulls in a huge breath of salty air. It's accompanied by all sorts of smells and tastes, the likes of which she's never known so well before having a shift like this. Her eyes glimmer when she opens them again.

But she can't stop and smell the ocean breeze, not now. There's someone she wants to see, needs to see. There's no buildup before she springs into motion at the re-realization that he's back. Her limbs pummel the sand as she goes, and she practically flies across the ground.

She smells him first. Her nostrils flare with the realization, and she comes skidding to a halt. She finds that following scent trails is not as easy as it seems. It's not so much a path as it is a cloud, but it doesn't take her long to figure it out. Several people have to leap out of her way as she barrels onto the port. Well, they have to move out of her way or get trampled in her wake. There are options, of course. Her paws smack and thud against the wood, no aim made to go unnoticed in her approach. If that's not enough of a give-away, people are shouting "Tiger!" in alarm as well.

She's trying to find him with her eyes now, and when she does... well, nothing could probably have prepared him for this. She wants to shout his name but, her voice comes out as a drawn out, deep-chested mrrrow!

Her attention is solely on the redhead, not a care for what he's currently doing. She heads right for him, more loud growls and overjoyed chuffs voiced in attempts to communicate her happiness at seeing him again. Milo! Look! Look at me! I'm a fuckin' tiger!

Of course, all it sounds like is growls and snarls.

Any adverse reactions he might have at her approach are blissfully ignored as she immediately jumps to leap into his arms. As a... 500-something pound, giant, growling cat - the likes of which he would have no way of knowing is her. Yes. This should be juuuust fine!
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-11-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-11-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-18-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-20-2021, 03:05 AM