bonfire heart
for Milo!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO

Had so much time passed between that the first instinct she has to see him is to try and eat him in one of her shifts rather than to talk about what all had occurred while he was away? After all, she wasn’t the Arbiter anymore. She was a Queen now. And Milo? Milo’s simply still a smuggler, quietly hating and loathing the idea of Queens or Kings in Torchline. It felt almost better than thou, better than Governor, better than everyone even if it wasn’t true.

And this whole ordeal has put him quite off of his mostly level head. “Y’thought to surprise me ‘nstead of talkin’ ‘bout what the fuck happened while I was gone?” He asks, his bronze gaze sharp and hurt and frustrated, scrambling to his feet and keeping a bit of distance between them as he shakes his head. His hands rise to rub at his face before threading through his copper hair, his eyes opening again to peer at her, still somewhat unused to her new face. “Missed y’too, ‘Relia, but fer Frey’s sake we’ve got s’much t’talk about.” He manages through his thundering heart.
there's something tragic, but almost pure
think i could love you, but i'm not sure

Messages In This Thread
bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-11-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-11-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-18-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-20-2021, 03:05 AM