This Hole Was Made For Me
Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
The first part is puzzling enough, and Wessex mouths it to herself in the pause between clauses. It could mean any number of things. But when he gets to the part about the Frog Prince, a lightbulb goes off in her head. Of course. “The Last Step,” she says, trying to keep  her voice low and her expectations about being right even lower. “There’s a legend about it being able to grant wishes, that gods can be defeated and kings can be reborn. We saw some stuff down there that suggest’s the Prince’s name is Emyr King. I think we need to get him to the Last Step.”

Which is easier said than done.How is the question, though.” Pausing for a moment to consider going without Sam, Wessex can’t say that she’s inclined to wait. He hadn’t been the most helpful, hadn’t briefed them beforehand. “Alright, well, that’s odd. His loss.” And she adds a mental note to check in on the bookmaker after this. To see why he hadn’t responded.

“Do you need to get anything? I don’t think this will be a fighting thing. More like… luring an abused kid out of hiding and trying to gain his trust. He’s really fucked up. Trying to force him and guilt him didn’t work last time - but he can be dangerous.” If Nate wants to go get something, she'll wait for him here, otherwise, they can start on down the tunnel.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
This Hole Was Made For Me - by Nate - 08-13-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Wessex - 08-13-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Nate - 08-21-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Wessex - 08-22-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Nate - 08-29-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Wessex - 08-30-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Nate - 09-05-2021, 07:15 AM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Wessex - 09-08-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Nate - 09-18-2021, 05:46 AM
RE: This Hole Was Made For Me - by Wessex - 09-20-2021, 03:32 PM