{SE} It’s a Wango Tango
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cause I wanna see the cool and the classy; And I wanna see the cruel and the nasty
A bright but apologetic smile is offered out to Azrael, Nate managing to look a little sheepish. “Good!” A few more well aimed hunks of obsidian help clear the other between the two Demi-gods, part of Nate only relaxing when Azrael is behind him. There are still pumpkins to take care of though, the doctors attention split between the question and the gourds. “Go for it.” He rumbles, running out of loose obsidian and stretching his arms out instead.

That’s not,” Nate starts to scoff, before really thinking about it. He really does come here often, the Voice’s various conduits always seeming to need shards from the place. “I guess... I dunno, the stone must be important to the Voice.” The moment of distracted thought costs him, vines wrapping around his ankle as a vegetal vermin tries to gnaw at his foot. Unluckily for his would be devourer, he’s learned by this point in the season to wear thick boots, perfect for kicking.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-13-2021, 06:21 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 05:47 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 09-05-2021, 07:43 AM