{SE} It’s a Wango Tango
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

They suppose it is good, given the fact that they’re sure their father might have something to say if they weren’t. Regardless, though, the question leaves their lips as they point themself behind Nate to use him as a barrier and a buffer for the bloodthirsty gourds, idly wondering whether or not the gourds would be put off by the fluid that would seep from the Ascended’s wounds rather than blood itself. Either way, it isn’t a theory they want to test, and they focus at Nate’s back as he takes out more and more of the gourds, watching as a thick boot swiftly punts a gourd away.

And quite a distance, really, because Az is leaning off to the side watching as it soars through the air before their gaze lands on Nate again with a soft “oh.” It makes sense, really. “I didn’t know it was for the Voice. I thought maybe you just really liked obsidian.” Once the threat is gone, they slip around back to Nate’s side, flashing him another bright fanged smile. “Which is fine, it’s a nice material, especially to build with! It’s just heavy.” They offer as they reach over to pick up a pumpkin gut coated piece of obsidian, cradling it in their hands.
shadows dance around the room,
i know their names, i carry their blood too

Messages In This Thread
{SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-13-2021, 06:21 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 05:47 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 09-05-2021, 07:43 AM