{SE} It’s a Wango Tango
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cause I wanna see the cool and the classy; And I wanna see the cruel and the nasty
I don’t mind it.” Nate says after a moment of thought, reaching out with a false arm to grab the last gourd and smash it to the ground. “You should come see what I’m using it for this time.” It’s a not so subtle invitation, Nate turning to grin at the younger demi-god easily. “I know it was used for blades, where I came from.” Maybe that was a thought worth something, obviously the stone had some kind of power.

He moves to gather the rest of the obsidian, along with the original slab he’d dropped, false arms making quick work of angling it up while he thinks for the first time about its weight. Strange. “I’ll come get you when it’s all ready to be put together.” Nate decides, the invitation turning into a demand and sealed with a quick hug before he’s hauling the stone off, a promise to talk properly soon thrown over his shoulder as he goes.

Fin~
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-13-2021, 06:21 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 05:47 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 08-31-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Azrael - 08-31-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: {SE} It’s a Wango Tango - by Nate - 09-05-2021, 07:43 AM