[se] ain't no spooks here tonight
Cam
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

"Oh, I, uh ..." Well, Cam hadn't expected this to actually work. Now they felt bad about it. They'd hoped to make someone laugh, and instead they'd done the opposite, earning Raza's pity and charity, and all for a lie. They took the bottle of booze, but they didn't hand over the pencil sharpener, and after weighing the bottle in their hand for a moment, they handed it back. "I ... can't actually take this. That whole story was bullshit -- I was kind of waiting for you to call me on it, actually. It was supposed to be a prank, but if you're actually giving me something of value ... then I have to own up."

They gave Raza a strained smile, just hoping she wouldn't be too mad. "I appreciate what you're doing, though. But, like, I know I'm already making an ass of myself for wasting your time, and it'd only be worse if I actually took your stuff. It's not like I actually need to eat or anything, either."

Oh, should they have mentioned the Ascended bit? Maybe not. They didn't want Raza to hate them for being Ascended -- or for her to hate the Ascended because Cam had fucked up.

cameron ?

"Cameras" by Ennev is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Messages In This Thread
[se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Raza - 08-31-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: [se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Raza - 08-31-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: [se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Raza - 09-01-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: [se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Raza - 09-01-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: [se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Cameron - 09-01-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: [se] ain't no spooks here tonight - by Raza - 09-09-2021, 09:27 PM