[se] one day in the city
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
NOAH

Noah sighed and nodded at her comment. Truly, before the last two years, Noah's life had been quite simple and uncomplicated. It was when Halo opened to outlanders and the world was larger to them that it became complicated. He knew that it was because of the involvement of the larger world in his home that made everything complicated -- the people of Halo were simple people, who just wanted to survive.

Following the woman, Noah paused outside the cafe and looked around. Despite the cold, the streets were still bustling with people. They moved in and out of buildings, laughed, talked, slipped in the snow. Maybe their lives weren't so complicated, either. Maybe they weren't a part of the larger world of Caido. Perhaps they were comfortable with where they were, and not interested in messing their lives up like Noah believed he had his.

Phoebe stepped back to him and handed him the mug. Noah took it and smiled his thankfulness for it, bringing it to his lips to take a sip of the hot beverage before starting. "The more I have been learning about the old gods and leaning into them, the more I could see the Voice for what she was. I learned from so many others who were in the Hollowed Grounds of the devastation and ruin she caused. I knew that I needed to protect Halo from her. I could feel it in my bones. My position only solidified when I learned that Morgan was letting an ascended infiltrate Halovian politics. Neron was already pulled from his leadership because of his selfish ways, he had no interest in the people of Halo or keeping them safe. We dethroned Morgan. Afterwards, Morgan came back to Halo with an ascended army and attacked the Citadel and her people. If we hadn't surrendered, she would have killed so many innocents." He paused and let it all sink in, giving her room for any questions she might have.

"So, I came to ask you, if you know of Frey's stance against the ascended and in this war." He paused for a moment, looking her in the eyes with such a seriousness that it rattled his own mind. "I need to return to Frey. They gave me a quest and...I need to speak with them. But, I will admit that I am hesitant to do so. I feel as though I have failed them."

Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn

Messages In This Thread
[se] one day in the city - by Noah - 09-01-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Phoebe - 09-02-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Noah - 09-14-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Phoebe - 09-20-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Noah - 09-21-2021, 01:18 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Phoebe - 09-21-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Noah - 09-21-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Phoebe - 09-21-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: [se] one day in the city - by Noah - 09-21-2021, 07:49 PM