i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
A hum of a laugh leaves Sunjata yet again, a nod as he concedes the point, finding it not worth getting into the gritty gritty of everything. But then, the tables turn, and the question is flopped over toward Sunjata, demanded in fact, that his eyes widen a fraction as he stares at Nikolai, waiting patiently to figure out where to even start.

We were married before he was a demigod and I was the father of a child of Safrin.” He begins, leaning on an elbow on the bar as he scans Nikolai. “Of course I’ve met Safrin.I’ve slept with her, nearly falls from his tongue, but he bites it back. “I did meet the Voice though.” He pauses, considering where to start. “I wasn’t as close to Safrin when Nate and I married and Nate wasn’t as close to the Voice then either.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Sunjata - 09-19-2021, 07:25 PM