But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
"Honestly as excited as I am to render you Ronin, is the settlement ready? You've been hardly wandering around here shirtless as often as you did back in Northaven. "

The alchemist shrugged into the gesture, not minding at all. Remi had always liked to be touched, but the occasions for it where so far and few bet ween given how he'd tried to conduct himself back in Northaven that most would probably have just assumed that he didn't. "Shut up Ronin." Remi chuckled under his breath. "I have just made a decision - for the next little while, you are the big spoon. Nudge me if you want to switch." Then, without asking for permission, Remi rolled so that his back wasn't against the guild master's. However instead of snuggling himself backwards, his body rapidly began to shrink and grow a great deal fluffier. In a matter of seconds rather than a curly-haired alchemist, there was an appropriately sized raccoon, perfect for snuggling and wandering fingers.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But my words, like silent raindrops fell - by Remi - 02-19-2019, 06:37 PM