{SE} precious little moments
For Locke <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He isn't wrong. She's keeping her distance despite how she wants to sink into this easy domesticity with him. It would be so simple. It could be so simple. If they let it. Neither of them are willing to push it. She's trying to respect his wishes, giving him time to work his shit out and come back to her when he's ready. Even if she wants him so badly it hurts. Maeve comes over to him, bending to give him a kiss on the cheek, hand bracing against Edmund's back. Her lips curl into a soft smile at his huff, a surge of warmth spreading through her chest at the sight of his wrinkled nose, shifting to sit beside him.

Edmund coos happily in her arms, already trying to lift his head to look at Locke, big blue eyes bright as they settle on his father. Black curls stick up every which way, clearly something he gets from Locke, a gummy smile on his face as he waves his arms excitedly. Maeve laughs softly, pressing kisses to his chubby cheeks as she cuddles him close, "I was thinking of making him a baby blanket. Like the one I made you? Big enough that he can still use it while he grows. Maybe a mobile for above his crib?" She suggests, bouncing Edmund on her lap as he gurgles and babbles, reaching to grab at the necklace around Locke's neck despite the fact that his arms are way too short to accomplish his goal.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
{SE} precious little moments - by Maeve - 09-05-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: {SE} precious little moments - by Locke - 09-07-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: {SE} precious little moments - by Maeve - 09-08-2021, 02:00 AM