{SE} I Second That Emotion
Az
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
If it's all under control
Then what the hell am I doing
It’s not the Spire at least. No, this time Nate comes straight to the Sanctuary to collect Azrael, a warm hug and a few easy words offered as a greeting before they set off. He leads them to the Woods, close but not quite at the usual haunt, and steps into the darkened woods without hesitation. Pemota has been left behind at the VlamVloed with Sunjata, her discomfort and sadness a weight in the back of Nates mind that he can’t help but be aware of, now that he’s been reminded that it can vanish.

Considering his size, his steps fall near silently through the snowy underbrush, a grin angled back at Azrael when they first enter, proposing a contest, of sorts. They don’t want to spook their quarry, after all. Though the doctor does still collect dead branches they happen across, a basket strapped to his back, kindly bf to bring home when they’re done here, along with the bulk of the hunted meat.

Do you think we’ll see any Luxere around this year?” He asks softly, turning to face his fellow demi-god without stopping and immediately earning a branch in the back of his head for it.
Yelling for nothing at all
And wondering how this all happened

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-19-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-27-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:36 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-02-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-07-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-19-2021, 03:30 AM