{SE} I Second That Emotion
Az
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
If it's all under control
Then what the hell am I doing
"Might be worth getting a stockpile together anyway." The Voice seemed to need it more often than not, and it would be better, more convenient to have stockpiles in places, in case... just in case. "We can figure it out when we're done here."

And with that they creep deeper into the woods, silent as the falling snow. It's a shame something built so perfectly for hunting has no need of sustenance. The telltale glow of antlers peek through the skeletal branches, and Nate pauses. He has a crossbow strapped to his hip for exactly this reason, but his kneejerk reaction is still to whistle, a black streak hurtling towards the luxere.

And, obviously, alerting the fuckin' thing and sending it shooting into the forest again.

Nate stares after it for a moment, then sighs, rubbing his face. "I guess... we follow it. Quietly again." And they start through the woods again, Nate leading them after the luxere's tracks, slowing as the quiet sounds of a grunting animal drift back towards them. "Think it might be a herd." He breathes back towards his fellow Demi-god.
Yelling for nothing at all
And wondering how this all happened

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-19-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-27-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:36 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-02-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-07-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-19-2021, 03:30 AM