{SE} I Second That Emotion
Az
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
If it's all under control
Then what the hell am I doing
They push through the bushes to the clearing, the fallen luxere quiet and still. Nate crouches alongside the body and looks up at Azrael, his lips tightening as he considers the best way to answer. "I don't know exactly, but... I think it has something to do with the barrier." He pulls a knife out and gives the other a look of warning begins he begins to section off parts of the luxere. "The longer they were in here, the worse they got."

He carves out a few prime cuts and wraps them up in a waxed cloth from his pocket. It's not like he needs a lot. There's something serious in his face when Nate looks up again, his bright eyes focused on the younger demi-god. "You know... the same thing would have happened to the people here if they stayed closed off too much longer." His tone is quiet, distant, Nate staring off into the distance before he stands and wipes his hands down his front. "Let's head back. We can do something fun inside for a bit." The rest of the luxere is heaved up over his shoulder with a grunt, Nate supporting it with crackling arms and leading them back out of the woods. The deer could be distributed to others who needed it more for Longnight.

End
Yelling for nothing at all
And wondering how this all happened

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-19-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 09-27-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:36 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-02-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Nate - 10-07-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: {SE} I Second That Emotion - by Azrael - 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM