{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
love many things
for therein lies true strength
Harper is sure he’d once had something similar as a child, but all he can recall is a stuffed elephant he’d named after his beloved companion growing up. A blanket is a similar comfort item so at least he’s on the right track. “I’m sure he’ll love it when he’s old enough to see the work you put into it,” Harper compliments easily, eyes tracing the designs her hands had left in the fabric.

He can imagine this has been on her mind even more than his own, though he’s glad to see they’re on the same page in terms of realistically considering the implications of any decisions. “I’d be happy to take on the major portion of getting it started with Safrin.” Gods knew Maeve had enough on her plate with a baby to care for alone and a land to rule. “It’s the prerogative of followers of the Voice or the Ascended to make their own defenses - though I think it would be important to not deny them if they did decide to make a safe house of their own here, we can’t be responsible for its creation.” By numbers alone they would have to prioritize the non-Ascended of Torchline to ensure it was of any use. They wouldn’t have to advertise it until it was already created, perhaps, or simply reveal it closer to the precipice of the war when backlash would be useless.

It’s a strange thing to turn so suddenly to better news but Harper certainly isn’t complaining. His ears and neck flush pink at her response, embarrassed and pleased at the same time. “I hope even with all that’s happened, it won’t dissuade her from saying yes. Though we’re both aware we have duties in separate lands, we’ve made it work so far.” A roundabout way of saying he wouldn’t abandon his station or Maeve herself if they did end up with a child on their hands.
and what is done in love
is always done well

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Harper - 10-20-2021, 08:26 PM