{SE} so blue just thinking about you
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve is quiet as he spoke, considering his words and his offer, finally nodding as he finishes. "I won't deny them the opportunity to make it. Just like I won't deny them a shrine here. It'll be up to them to create something, but they're more than welcome to have it. As far as speaking with Safrin, I'd appreciate any and all help. I'll accompany you, of course. We're close to being done with the fountain now and I'd like to start on this as soon as possible." It was easy to focus on what needed to be done. The preparations they needed to make. She was thankful that Harper was here to help her in that as well. It eased the weight on her shoulders a great deal.

"I hope it works out, Harper. Truly. You two are good for one another. You both deserve to seize happiness wherever you can get it." The rest of their afternoon continues much like this. Talking about personal things and playing with Edmund interspersed with discussions of what they needed to prepare. Fora moment, Maeve didn't feel so heavy.
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: {SE} so blue just thinking about you - by Maeve - 10-29-2021, 03:12 PM