Hotaru
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ru-

I wouldn't be surprised if you tossed this letter aside and didn't bother to read it after the way things were left, but I'm going to try anyway.

I ran into Deimos out in the Wilds. He apologized to me for the fire even though I hold no ill will towards him or you for what happened. This wasn't my region at the time and I know what the attack was for, but you already know how I feel about such things. The lengths I was willing to go to for you. That I would still go to despite the warnings of others.

I lifted his banishment in exchange for a vow to never cause harm to Torchline again. One that he took easily. The same is extended to you. You could come back, if you wanted. This could be your home again. Sunjata and Nate have left. To where, I don't know, but they aren't here and it would be safe for you. For your babies.

Aurelia is gone. Disappeared in the desert. She's not been seen in months now and I don't know if she'll ever be back. Torchline is mine in its entirety and I won't keep you from her lands if you wish to be here. I wanted you to know that.

I hope you're well. I hope the twins are well. I've given birth to my own baby. A baby boy. His name is Edmund. He's beautiful and growing so quickly.

Locke came back for a time. He said he couldn't be with me. Not really. He said that he wasn't good enough for me and maybe he was right. He's disappeared too. I'm alone. I'm not looking for your sympathy, but there was a time you said you'd do anything for me and I want that Ru back. I want you by my side. I want my friend.

I miss you.

Yours,

Maeve
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:28 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-19-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-19-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-29-2021, 01:55 AM