Hotaru
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ru-

I wouldn't have blamed you and you're valid to feel that way. I'm not reaching out simply because she's gone. I'll admit, I'm lonely and I miss you, but that wasn't what spurred me to write. It was the meeting with Deimos. My affection isn't dependent on the loyalty of others. I never wanted to cut things off. I didn't want to shut you out, but Aurelia and I were meant to rule together. I was hesitant to alienate the person who I was meant to run a region with. I'm sorry, Ru. I was scared.

It isn't an excuse and I don't expect you to simply accept this without question. I know you've been hurt too many times and I know that I'm one of the people who hurt you. Although, Ru, you turned me away that night on the beach. You told me to leave you and forget about you. You said I was better for it and yet... and yet I've had nothing but heartache and heartbreak outside of my son. I understand why you did it. I know you were trying to protect me. I only wish that things had gone differently. I want things to be different.

No, Aurelia won't be allowed to chase you away. This place isn't hers anymore. She left. She doesn't get a say. Not about this. Not about you. I cannot speak for Safrin, but she hasn't barred you from this land. If you want to come then you can, but it is ultimately your choice. You have a place here if you want it.

I know, Ru. I understand.

I'm sorry to hear there were complications. I hope that you're okay. That the twins are okay.

I'm not asking for anything except for a chance. At friendship, companionship, and whatever that might entail. In whatever capacity you are capable of. I don't need a title or power or anything like that from you. Just you. In whatever way that means. You're not a burden, Ru. Not to me.

You never were.

Yours,

Maeve
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:28 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-19-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-19-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-29-2021, 01:55 AM