Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
She's in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for me in the downpour outside
Maeve -

You’re entitled to your fear, just as I am to my hurt that the risk I was willing yo take was not reciprocated. But you have made the first step; the least I can do is try to move past that. Though I admit I have never been known for my ability to forgive, I will endeavor to try for you.

You may have known heartbreak since, but you didn’t know many worse things. I regret that my protection of you hurt in any way, but having experienced firsthand what I spared you from, I do not regret it. The fact remains that while now I may be safer to be around, I am not a woman that life passes easily around. With your son, there is only further reason to hesitate.

Still, the choice is yours.

If a chance is what you want -

Meet me on the southern bank of the Whispershote in the Greatwood the morning after the full moon. I’ll wait for you.

Ru
singing "Baby come home" in a melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-17-2021, 02:28 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-19-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Maeve - 09-19-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Hotaru - by Hotaru - 09-29-2021, 01:55 AM