they say in mourn, love comes first
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam looked over to Edy as she ran through the current situation, (trying not to look at all the various areas revealed by her outfit, resulting in his eyes darting about her body awkwardly) nodding as she got it right. "Yes. Well...as far as we've found out on our journey so far. The bit before that would be that he was some kind of early Ascended, and that he seems to be in quite a bit of pain."

He didn't want to lose their focus, after all, which was meant to be helping the Prince. Once could argue his insistence in the face of such resistance from their recipient of mercy was not help, but...Sam couldn't help but feel once the Prince understood what they were trying to do, he'd come with them.

As for catching Isla up, he turned in the snow, still walking along, just now going backwards. A dangerous game when one was as clumsy and dorky as Sam, but he felt the need to show off a little in front of Edy. By walking backwards. Because she'd definitely think that was cool. "Yes, we did, though it was a very long walk through a flooded tunnel." He wasn't sure that would actually be practical for any kind of escape route.

Turning back to face the right way as elegantly as he could (a little stumble, but one he recovered from) he shook his head and glanced around. "I'd say the first thing to look for is any little sheltered areas. Caves, canopies, overhangs...I assume the Prince is like us and doesn't spend much time in the sun. He leaves...slime...everywhere too, so if you see anything like that..."
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-18-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-19-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-20-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-24-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-29-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 10-01-2021, 08:15 PM