they say in mourn, love comes first
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"I...don't know if he eats. I mean, if he is an early Ascended, the Voice is very insistent on getting rid of 'unnecessary' functions of our bodies. I imagine eating would be one of the first she would have tried to get rid of, right?" Really though, Sam was just wondering aloud; he had no more information than anyone else in terms of the Prince's abilities or physicality.

That Isla had chosen a metaphor that cast them as scared rabbits was probably fair, given their position in the war, but it made his heart sink. Even their leaders thought they were helpless against the torrent of power the Old Gods would send their way.

But he tried to focus his mind on the current situation. "Maybe, though I don't know if he's small enough to hide under a bench...he doesn't like me much. But maybe if you two called for him? We learnt his name, I think, last time...it's..Oh Gods, I can't remember." He tapped his head a couple of times, flabbergasted that he'd forgotten. "Maybe just call to say we're here to help if theres anyone out here?"
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-18-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-19-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-24-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-26-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-29-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 10-01-2021, 08:15 PM