they say in mourn, love comes first
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"I've been doing a lot lately!" Sam said back to Edy, exasperated and pushing a hand through his hair. He'd never been the most mentally organised person anyway; while she yelled, for the most part he ignored it and searched his brain for the name. It had to be in there. Em....Emmett....No. Em....Emyr! He straightened up and held out a hand, about to announce he remembered it, when he tuned into Edy's shouting at just the right time to hear his own name.

He absolutely was not getting naked for anything out here. "I WILL NOT!" He called out into the air, making sure anything that might be listening knew that. "I don't even know what an apology dance is."

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view), it didn't seem like anything out there was picking up on Edy's words. Sam sighed and looked around, pretty sure the Prince wouldn't have stayed here. It was too exposed, too bright. "If you were the Prince...I think he might have gone somewhere like the Feverlands. It's wet and there's a lot of places to hide. Maybe we should start walking that way?" He suggested, looking between his two companions.
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-18-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-19-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-24-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 09-29-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Samuel - 09-30-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: they say in mourn, love comes first - by Isla - 10-01-2021, 08:15 PM