[SE] forked tongues and whispered words
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
feeling alive while you fight for your life
as you swim back to the beaches
It’s a strange timeline of events, but it’s enough to drag Sunjata out of his sorrow and sadness to offer a soft hum of a laugh. “Sort of. It was when your fathers moved from here to the Greatwood. The day you all left for there, actually.” But he doesn’t have much to add because the snake is winding its way around him and Sunjata’s more than content to let it.

I’m Attuned. A lot of animals like me.” He informs the young man. He straightens up and let’s Mateo peer up at him as he moves to follow the kid while the snake continues to coil around. “Sort of. I live in King’s End. Just ventured out a bit too far.” But as for heading to the house boat he’s content to follow and moves easily with the snake around him to follow.
don't be scared of the tide, just prepare for the ride
as you float, you float, you float
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] forked tongues and whispered words - by Sunjata - 09-21-2021, 12:55 AM