I could be anything you like (OPEN)
birthday partaaaaay
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
i want to taste you again
Jack leaves Sunjata to it without further teasing, if only because he's getting real party-pooper vibes from the Flood as it is. And the captain ain't got time for that right now, and besides, Seven is doing a good enough job taking care of him as it is. The seat cat is busy obnoxiously rubbing her head up and beneath his chin, and her purring is a rumble he'll be able to feel against his throat even if the world around is fairly loud.

Meanwhile, Jack has slipped on one of the GLOVES FOR CRUSHING and has the intricate spyglass to one of his eyes, seeming very impressed (read: fucking wasted) by all of it. "Oh, I remember," he drawls to Maeve (he doesn't, but he might when he's sober), offering Melita a really shitty thumbs up and trying to roll dice with her using the glove. It doesn't work, obviously, and so Jack smacks the table to make the dice jump instead.

He doesn't see the result, though, because his spyglass has spied Raza by now. "Oi!" he calls, grinning and trying to wrestle off the gauntlet so he can accept the bottle she hands to him. "Fuuuuuck, that bites back. Shall we go to th'beach?" It's a very unsteady captain who tries to wend his way to his feet, reaching for the nearest anyone to prop himself up with.

"And you still need t'get naked," he reminds Adam.
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-19-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Raza - 09-21-2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-21-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-21-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-25-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-25-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 10-06-2021, 05:36 PM