I could be anything you like (OPEN)
birthday partaaaaay
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
i want to taste you again
"OoOoOo," is the extent of Jack's response to Nate, though he flashes a grin towards the Ascended as he takes note of the gift deposited in his pocket, before leaving him to see to his husband. While Jack falls against Maeve, Seven busies herself purring and rubbing her face right along Sunjata's jawline until she reaches Nate's, clearly assuming that since the two men are together that she'll receive twice the fuss.

"Dikbek is such a stupid word," he slurs to Maeve once he's steady (or as steady as he'll get), and some kind member of his crew has gathered the rest of his gifts to take them away to the Ark for later. For now - stripping and the beach! Melita is not the only one whooping for Adam, and Jack pauses for a very fine eyeful as the Ascended provides them with a show.

Indeed, he reaches out for a sloppy smack to the ass that might topple Adam if he isn't well-balanced, because fuck if Jack knows how to aim right now. "What promotion you want? You wanna be Head Stripper?"
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-19-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-19-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Raza - 09-21-2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-21-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Nate - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-21-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 09-25-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Adam - 09-25-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: I could be anything you like (OPEN) - by Jack - 10-06-2021, 05:36 PM