[Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open]
Open to any in Rathskeller
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
Though I know I should know better
Well, I can make this work
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, it hurts

Well, that was what he got for trying to be happy. He had jumped into life headfirst and hit the bottom, his blood spilling out in the form of a mass of distrust and hurt. Sam couldn't believe only a few days ago he had been so thrilled to imagine his future, safe in Remi's arms with potential and friends.

Now he had lost two of his friends and Remi had betrayed him barely a week into their relationship. Worse, he was stuck in place where people were determined to talk and live around him.

He couldn't stay hiding in a back room forever though (there were counts during Longnight and the worst thing would be if someone came looking for him) so he came up to the bar, got himself a tea and sat in the furthest corner from the crowd that he could. When he saw Remi he pointedly moved his eyes away, trying to pretend they weren't brimming with tears.

The fact that he can taste his tea was a harsh reminder of the upgrade, which felt both a blessing and a curse now. He could feel, be more normal, but would always be reminded of Remi. The way he had been touched, kissed, loved...no, not loved.

Used.

He pushed his tea to the side and sunk down onto the table, his shoulders shaking with sobs that couldn't quite find the tears anymore.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open] - by Samuel - 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open] - by Lily - 02-18-2019, 06:59 PM