[Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open]
Open to any in Rathskeller
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
Though I know I should know better
Well, I can make this work
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, it hurts

Sam heard the clink of a glass hitting the table before him and looked up to see a woman. For a moment the ginger hair made him panic, think it was his sister - but no, it was someone he didn't know. He pushed a hand through his hair and smiled a little thanks for the drink, which he sipped at. He had never been one for alcohol, which showed in the way he wrinkled his nose.

How she so accurately guessed his problem he wasn't sure (were people talking about him and Remi?) but he was more than accepting of the chance to vent. "Mmm. He...He ch-cheated on me. With a woman upstairs." Maybe Remi didn't see it that way (and maybe Sam wouldn't in the future) but in the moment it was the only way Sam could see to communicate the situation.

"...Ma...maybe it's just better. T-to stay lo...lonely. Then you d-don't get hurt." He suggested, looking at Lily. What had her experiences been like? He was aware of the world enough to know it would be different for a woman to be with men.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open] - by Samuel - 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open] - by Lily - 02-18-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Left To Rot [Open] - by Samuel - 02-20-2019, 05:49 PM