Do we really need more cold?
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

"That's right. You're Ray. I remember you from the Court." Cordelia replied with a soft smile, adjusting her pack on her shoulders and stowing her bow once more. There really wasn't a need to have it out. Not anymore. "I have actually. It's pretty tricky to spot if you aren't used to foraging for it." She explained, stepping forward towards Ray and kneeling down, uncaring of the way the snow soaked into the knee of her pants. With a gloved hand Cordelia dug into the snow at the base of a tree, unearthing a bit of the moss in question less than an inch beneath the snow, turning to glance up at Ray with a grin.

"The trick is to look at the base of the trees. See how the bark is kind of barren here? That's because the moss has eaten away at it, but then moved further down to be beneath the snow once it started falling." She explained, pointing out the spot on the tree that was lacking bark, instead it was pricked with almost imperceptible holes were the roots had once been.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
Do we really need more cold? - by Ray - 09-19-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: Do we really need more cold? - by Cordelia - 10-13-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Do we really need more cold? - by Ray - 10-14-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Do we really need more cold? - by Cordelia - 10-16-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: Do we really need more cold? - by Ray - 10-16-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Do we really need more cold? - by Cordelia - 10-16-2021, 10:14 PM