[Training] a little identity never hurt nobody
For Jonah
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
The war was coming and Sam was...well, himself. In the last years he'd changed a lot of things in himself; worked and trained and tried to be better and stronger, but he was still painfully aware of how much strength someone like Remi possessed. In comparison, he was like a spring breeze blowing against a stone wall. In the last months he'd been trying to hone his body to be at least some use in a fight.

It didn't come easily. The hastily put together sack-mannequin he'd made stood firm despite his swings of the knife he'd brought with him, Sam trying to apply what he'd learnt with Aisha to the techniques he used but still finding that he felt unsure on his feet. Like if this were a real opponent, he'd be on his back within moments.

At least he had his shield and invisibility, but he couldn't run forever. With a determined 'haahh!' he surged forward to stab the mannequin, the motion at least satisfying as the knife sunk through fabric and hay.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
[Training] a little identity never hurt nobody - by Samuel - 09-21-2021, 05:42 PM