[Training] a little identity never hurt nobody
For Jonah
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
JONAH
And the laying of hands, and the speaking in tongues
Yeah, there's no way to hide himself anymore, but it's fine. Jonah wasn't really trying to stay hidden, no matter what that little voice in the back of his head is saying. It's easy to ignore, at least, if only because it sounds like Gideon. "I wasn't laughing because you're not very good." Jonah takes the opportunity to step closer slowly, hands loose at his sides and his eyes roaming over Sam's face, his mouth, with a single-minded intensity. "You're just... not the battlecry type, I don't think." There is a note of apology in his tone, his brows pinching together, then relaxing.

He almost stumbles over a loose piece of rubble and stops his approach, laughing at himself this time. "You know, I uh..." He rubs at his nose and glances to the side, eyes leaving Sam for only a moment, even if his face is still turned away. "I could give you some pointers, if you wanted."
All invading properties, excising all of you out of me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Training] a little identity never hurt nobody - by Jonah - 10-23-2021, 04:28 PM