[Training] a little identity never hurt nobody
For Jonah
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Jonah stepped forwards and while his stance wasn't threatening, hands at his side, Sam found something about the intensity of his gaze to be a little off-putting. He stayed very still, only taking one step back, the last years not easing him into introductions with strangers. "...Well, the energy has to go somewhere when I'm trying to fight. I find it hard to build up any kind of steam at all in the first place." He sighed, already feeling the adrenaline he might have had running away out of his fingertips.

Seeing Jonah stumble made him more human, easier to approach; Sam held out a hand to steady him then drew it back as it was unnecessary. "Oh, um...do you know a lot about fighting? I suppose if you promise not to be too rough, that might be helpful." He didn't want to get beaten half to death, but he had always learnt more from real people than his own imagination and a dummy.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Training] a little identity never hurt nobody - by Samuel - 10-27-2021, 11:56 AM