old pals, new enemies
for Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
what's the drive in being alive if you don't know who you are?
what's the fun in getting drunk if you can't take it too far?
Nate doesn’t bother to hide the way the Heralds name makes him stiffen, the little bit of ease in his face vanishing in an instant. It’s not a surprise, no, but that doesn’t mean he wants to be reminded of it either. “Why not look somewhere more temperate, if it’s for him? I’m sure Torchline would work. Or maybe somewhere in the Oerwoud?Anywhere but here. Nate shifts his weight from foot to foot, gaze flicking around like he half expects an ambush, now that he’s been reminded of Phoebe’s allegiances.

Phoebes accusation has him stilling again, bright, unblinking eyes looking over his once colleague. “Because of the war. We only have so much time left together before the Old Gods start trying to destroy me and mine. We thought it might be nice to enjoy it, without people fucking with us at every turn.” There’s more venom in his voice than he means, though it’s not aimed at Phoebe, not really.

She’s...” Nate’s brows furrow, a sigh heaving out of him. “She’s everything. She’s warm, and caring, and she wants us to grow and be our best. She wants us to be free. I would...” He stops himself suddenly, suspicion blooming on his features as he looks across at Phoebe. “Why?
i've been wasting all my weekends contemplating
if it's me or the booze that really gets wasted

Messages In This Thread
old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 09-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 09-23-2021, 04:49 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 09-28-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-03-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-16-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-23-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-24-2021, 02:25 PM