seeds underfoot, roots further below
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mildew

She rings like a bell through the night
And wouldn't you love to love her?
Mildew heard the footsteps and was well aware of Phoebe's presence before she was too close, but some of the creatures that had made home in her skirts and hair were not so fortunate. Several beetles and frogs scurried off, making displeased squeaks and chitters to her. Gently, she held out her arms to the floor to let those that wished to dismount before she stood up, which is when she looked to Phoebe.

"He most certainly is not. But dragons rarely are." She commented, with a faint smile. It was hardly the first dragon she'd come across and Mildew was far more forgiving of animals than she was of people.

Watching as one blue-black beetle made its way up her wrist and onto her finger, she nodded in response to Phoebe's question. "It's south from here, darling, though you've come quite too far up. What do you want there? I feel I must warn you the spirits that lay there won't be as kind about Pim's ...outbursts as I am."
She rules her life like a bird in flight
And who will be her lover?

Messages In This Thread
seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Mildew - 09-22-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Mildew - 09-30-2021, 06:01 PM