seeds underfoot, roots further below
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
and still she bloomed
"That is a misconception." Phoebe said. "Midwives assist with the pre-natal and post-natal care of both mother and child. It isn't terribly unusual. Though if there are a lot of little starts I probably will need help." she admitted. She was only one person after all. Too many babies all at once could easily overwhelm her. Perhaps she would have to mention this to Frey. Surely they could think of ways to ensure each little start got the nurturing it needed.

Phoebe and Pim followed the other demigoddess as she set off towards the Mourn. "Oh no, I just need soil from the Mourn as one of the ingredients they need to help make the garden. I also got some from the tar pits, seeds from a fruit in the Oerwoud, and water from different places too." she said. And in regards to the Oerwoud..."I considered there, but I am also considering Meadowreach. Since predators aren't common it seemed a fairly safe place to have such a garden." she said with a small smile, hoping to get some sort of acknowledgement or approval from her fellow demigoddess.
Phoebe
in the way she was meant to

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Mildew - 09-22-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Phoebe - 10-11-2021, 03:45 PM