[Seasonal Event] Burning Out Fast [Open]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bobi stared up at the attuned with wide eyes, as if to say I know I am, before pressing her head into his hand once again. As he rose to take a seat, the kitten easily leaped from the floor to the stool next to him, and then onto the bar herself. Hygiene be damned, his fingers were strong and warm and he smelled of the woods.

The teenager grinned as he said big cat, reaching and refilling both of their glasses. That done, she leaned against the bar and placed her chin into one of her hands. "Step one, be transported here from where I was before. Step two, come into this place looking for a drink and, finding no one to serve it to me, hop behind the bar and pour it myself." Winking, Edy emptied her glass, put the back of her head against her lips to stifle the burn, before allowing her shit-eating grin to resurface. "Step three, accidentally serve some beer to Vai who owns the place, and voila. Hired."

Glancing towards Bobi, Edy grinned and shrugged. "As for Bobi, I found her in the infirmary before we cleaned it up. It was pretty fucked up, she was trapped in there with her mom—who was dead already—and a bunch of bodies." Shaking her head, the teenager whistled out a low note to indicate her displeasure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Burning Out Fast [Open] - by Edrei - 02-24-2019, 01:23 AM