[Seasonal Event] Burning Out Fast [Open]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Awwww, did you just call me special?" The teenager echoed with a laugh and playful bounce of her eyebrows. Shrugging her bony shoulders, Edy leaned lazily against the bar. "Between you and me, getting out of trouble is something that I am surprisingly good at."

As Caiside's fingers slowed, Bobi flopped, rolling over to paw at his hands, using the universally understood language for: more scratches. "Dunno. If there were, they let it go to shit." Edy observed with another shrug. "I know a couple set themselves up in the housing-area and ... I dunno, maybe the rest just figured they didn't need a proper infirmary."

For a moment, Edy gave the long-haired man a blank stare, her dark eyes mischievous and amused. "Why the fuck would I know that? It was like..our second day here. I was still thinking we were all gonna get zapped back home, so I wasn't exactly playing detective in the haunted hospital, y'know?" Again she shrugged. "I think Isla thought it was some sort of ...weird infection maybe? Some of the bodies were ... like gross and congealed. Others were just straight up torn to shreds."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Burning Out Fast [Open] - by Edrei - 03-01-2019, 05:25 PM