plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// not yet corpses, still we rot //
A bit too much excitement for these old bones.” Varus rumbles with a hum of a laugh, another squeeze offered to Isla’s shoulder as he draws her in closer. Her hand brushes along the back of his hand and he fiddles his fingers just enough to latch onto her own to hold onto her fingertips, leaning in to brush a kiss against her temple.

He pulls away into his own small amount of space as she raises her gaze to him and his soft smile shifts to something catlike as he regards her and the excitement hidden behind her own fanged smile. “I would love to stop and give you a demonstration.” He chimes, keeping her close still but stilling their pursuit in heading home so that he can point his index and middle finger toward the empty space in front of them, letting the lasers shoot from his fingers into nothing more than a beam of red before they disappear. “I have laser fingers.” He whispers, almost kidlike with a brighter grin. “I haven’t tried them on anything yet, though.” He says idly, awaiting her response.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Varus - 09-29-2021, 03:23 AM