plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// not yet corpses, still we rot //
Is that what they say?” Varus asks, tilting his head and clicking his tongue as if he’s considering it. “Huh.” He’s half tempted to make some quip about feeling like a spry twenty-three year old woman, but he knows it’s not the case and instead turns his focus on his little laser finger guns. Her whisper is aired and Varus grins to her, giving his hand over easily so that she can inspect them. “Isn’t it?” He asks with equal wonder.

Well, I noticed these little lines in there that I hadn’t noticed before. I think the Voice might have put it in there and it was like a switch that just turned on one day.” He hums thoughtfully, twisting his hand this way and that so she can inspect them further. “The other one, the tech I have, I left it at home. It’s a disk of sorts but it glows and it’s sharp.” A bright content smile crosses his face, his metal hand closing around her own once she’s had her fill of the fun upgrade.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Varus - 10-02-2021, 04:52 AM