plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// not yet corpses, still we rot //
A bark of a laugh leaves him before it’s tempered into something softer with the turn of conversation. It’s certainly a thought, though, one that amuses him to no end and he’s sure to bring it up later when looking for what kind of cut outs Isla planned to make if only to keep Varus on his toes. But the subject now is more somber, more full of worries, and he’s always tried to be a good partner, a good boyfriend, one that would be a stable support for her to lean against when she needed it most.

So as she leans against him, he squeezes her shoulders again. “Of course we are.” He teases her, flashing an amused fanged smirk despite leaning into the kiss to his cheek, shuffling himself a bit closer to her so her arm wraps around him just as easily as his wraps around her shoulders. His head angles toward her a fraction, the long hair falling across his brow and nearly to his shoulder now as he considers it. “I trust you, Isla. More than anyone else. And I’ve been a Grounds man for quite some time. You always take into consideration people’s opinions on the matter. You’re smart. I trust that you have yourself, your home, and all of those you’re in charge of, in your best interests.

He squints at her for a second before a smirk crosses his face again and he bounces a brow. “Isn’t that kind of a medic thing though, too?
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Varus - 10-12-2021, 05:41 AM