plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// not yet corpses, still we rot //
Hey now.” Varus rumbles with a hum of a laugh, a roll of his eyes quite playfully. “You’re just flattering me.” He protests, squeezing her back as she nudges him with her hip, realigning their movements toward a certain little room rather than straight home. (And truthfully, if Varus was still a young man and not Ascended, he wouldn’t have made it this far before showering her in attention.)

The talk grows a bit more somber and Varus nods to her. “I plan on making my little strikes where I can, but for the most part it’s hanging back. Being a shadow, kinda. I’ll be there but I won’t.” Here he nudges her back with his hip, flashing a wink toward her before he leans in to press his lips to her temple, as well as to whisper in her ear. “And if it starts to get messy I’ll be right here.” Because that’s what he did – protect the most important of them all. And to him? Isla was the top of it. A doctor, a leader.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Varus - 10-19-2021, 05:10 AM