plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Mm, well luckily for you I can see in the dark. And I will always be looking out for you." Both figuratively and literally, if Isla has her way. Leaning in against his side, it's with a pulse of warmth that she remembers the first time seeing Cal in that mask; when he'd darkened her doorway, brooding and hurt, and she'd threatened him. It would make her laugh if she wasn't busy blushing about it.

It's a blush that only intensifies as his voice continues to purr into her ear, and they both pause outside the room they're both hoping is unoccupied, as if to continue to tease themselves for no other reason than because they can. "I believe it. But perhaps you can show me," she suggests, her eyes slipping shut and her neck tilting to expose more of it to his lips. Isla can't wind her arms around him like she wants to by virtue of still holding onto her medical back, but she does try to snatch a real kiss from his lips, humming a note of playful impatience against them.

"Perhaps you could show me right now."
we're gonna separate ourselves tonight
we're always running scared but holding knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Isla - 10-22-2021, 04:38 PM