[SE] follow me and I'll show you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
Love isn't all that it seems
I did you wrong
Braced just in case Ronin shoves him into the Stonesong yelling tadaaaa, surprise! Remi removes the blindfold slowly only to suddenly find himself squinting against the light that shines in his eyes. Raising a hand to his brow and seemingly forgetting that his inability to cast a shadow will make this a token gesture at best, Remi inhales sharply at what he sees.

For a moment he doesn't move, locked in place save for the quick furtive movements of his eyes and the harsh lines creasing his brow. He almost looks pained or mad given the intensity of his gaze, until all at once his expression breaks and Remi steps forward with the hand on his brow suddenly outstretched. He doesn't touch anything for fear of melting it even a tiny amount, but his fingers do curve and bend as if his palm was pressed against the ice.

There are long moments of nothing but Remi's breath until finally, he turns toward Ronin with a smile that was as stupidly dopey as it was sunny. Parting his lips to speak and finding the lump in his throat too large to speak around, Remi swallows hard and gives his head a slightly nervous shake as his dimples deepen. I love that you still see me that way.. He says of the hawk, that Ronin might not always think of Remi as some horrific monster, but instead something simple like he once used to be.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-28-2021, 02:46 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 09-30-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-30-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 09-30-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-30-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 10-01-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 10-01-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 10-01-2021, 07:10 PM