[SE] follow me and I'll show you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
Love isn't all that it seems
I did you wrong
Remi chuckles disbelievingly as he lets himself be enfolded in Ronin's arms. It would be very easy to forget. Almost everyone else has. Where once this might have been thought with bitterness, now the only emotions that colour the mental words are of simple objectivity. He had hidden away that part of himself to nearly everyone, and so understandably they had forgotten. Some of them had never even known Remi to be anything other than what he was now.

"With you...I still feel like that man. Or at least, that he is not completely gone." He manages once he finds he's able to speak past the emotion in his throat. Turning properly toward his husband, Remi's expression seems to waver through different states as his emotions continue to fluctuate. Desperately he wishes he could find the words to tell Ronin just how very much he loves him. To pin down it's prismatic qualities, to mix the right colours to sketch it with, to capture the bigness of it with words like forever, and always, and infinitely yours. Anytime he tried though, he found his affections reduced to mere shapes that felt hollow in the wake of all he felt.

'I don't know how...but somehow I always find myself loving you more than I ever thought I could.' Remi says after a moment, his smile slanted and his eyes brimming sappily with tears. "Gods I love you."
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-28-2021, 02:46 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 09-30-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-30-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 09-30-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 09-30-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 10-01-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Ronin - 10-01-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: [SE] follow me and I'll show you - by Remi - 10-01-2021, 07:10 PM