use your best colors for my portrait
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's a little thing. Hotaru allowing her to stay in her space. Allowing her to touch her. It's intoxicating. She wants desperately to fall into the Valkyrie. She wants to drown here in this moment. It's bittersweet and sharp and almost acrid with how it stings. Yet Maeve can't deny herself this. This simple moment where they might have something more. Of course, she doesn't know what's to come. She doesn't know what Sunjata will reveal or what will happen with Locke or any of it. All of that will overshadow this moment. Will make it impossible for them to be anything beyond civil.

Maeve nods minutely, breathing in their shared breaths, letting the warmth of it fill her lungs in a way that makes her feel alive. The Nightshade licks her lips, the skin dry from the whistling wind, "Square one." She whispers, voice almost lost to the wind, barely loud enough to reach Ru's ears.

And at square one they would stay for the foreseeable future. Such is the way of things in Caido.

~FIN~
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Messages In This Thread
use your best colors for my portrait - by Maeve - 09-29-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: use your best colors for my portrait - by Maeve - 02-21-2022, 01:58 AM