Sticky Situation
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
and still she bloomed
She nodded at his question, smiling as he continued his curious ramblings. "I don't know. But I will be sure to have you visit when a few start growing. Maybe you can help me tend to some of the little starts, hm?" she said with a grin. She had been imagining little cabbage like plants with babies protected in the center by large leaves...but perhaps they would come forth from flowers more like fruit! It would be a surprise either way. "Oh yes, little Flora and Enzo. Do you know how many siblings I had?" she asked, waiting for him to guess before revealing that she had had three sisters and a brother.

Before he could tear apart his shirt though she handed him a handkerchief and a small jar - an extra she had brought just in case. "Here now, no need to rip up your clothes. Just be careful." she said, watching over him as he took his sample with a careful eye, stepping in should he seem to need assistance. But he was right near apprenticing age as it was. A little independence was good so long as she made sure he didn't hurt himself. "You can eat it on its own but it is best cooked or even dried and powdered to add to tea." she said, picking a reishi mushroom for him to take.
Phoebe
in the way she was meant to

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
Sticky Situation - by Phoebe - 09-29-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Mateo - 10-02-2021, 12:23 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Phoebe - 10-02-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Mateo - 10-09-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Phoebe - 10-11-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Mateo - 10-12-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Sticky Situation - by Mateo - 10-14-2021, 08:32 PM