to raise an army
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
some ghosts keep you company
Her gaze fell in deference to his wisdom and will. She was indeed a creation for a specific purpose, this was true. And she had not swayed in that purpose, even when Ludo - the godling she had been intended to substitute for - returned to the greater world. "Is that not what this war is, father? A great boulder fallen from on high to change the course of the river below? " she asked softly, gazing down at their swinging hands. As the barrier had crashed seasons ago, now its effects rippled out, forcing all to bend or break.

Delphia pulled to a stop, looking back up into the fsce of death once more. "It is the fear of a barren world that compels me. Sending souls who have not had the opportunity to enjoy life compels me. The Ascended follow the Voice unquestioningly, and would see all that Vi has created burned to ash if only she willed it, and there are precious few who can equal their might." Even she could not stand against an ascended. Tug at their souls though she might, she could not evade them forever, and her speed was no where close to theirs - and still she was more capable than the vast majority of Caido's populace. And if her conversation with Wessex, who refused to acknowledge any areas of compromise was a reflection of her kin...there seemed little other way.

"Perhaps there are avenues I cannot fathom, that only you can see and grasp, but I do not see another way I can help protect the world and people you love so much." she said softly. She did not make this request lightly. The dead had earned their rest...but did not the living deserve their life equally? "Am I missing something in all of this?"
DELPHIA
until you can trust the living once more

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
to raise an army - by Delphia - 09-29-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Mort - 09-30-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Delphia - 09-30-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Mort - 10-01-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Delphia - 10-01-2021, 04:28 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Mort - 10-01-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Delphia - 10-01-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: to raise an army - by Mort - 10-04-2021, 05:29 PM