Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet
Glad to at least have someone similarly bemused by Amalia's actions, Sam nodded and sighed, folding his arms and looking off to the side. "She's...mad about...when I was sick, when everyone was sick, I did hurt someone by accident. But I don't think that's the only reason she wants to see me imprisoned or...well...dead." They both knew she had been slowly growing more and more radical in her beliefs surrounding the Ascended.

As for them being siblings, he laughed. "In name only. We tried to be closer once we found out, but...the lines were already drawn. We're too different." Sadly, he'd lost touch with both of his sisters.

It seemed Wessex had calmed down from her initial entry so Sam did too, toning his voice quieter and going further into the shop, motioning for her to follow. "...Well, I'm fine. Terrified about all that's going to happen, as always, but fine. I wish we'd made more progress looking for the Prince, but..."
Things will shortly get completely out of hand
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Samuel - 10-10-2021, 09:57 AM