Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Her brows squinch together tightly and she shakes her head quickly back and forth. “What a cunt,” she murmurs under her breath of the demigoddess and the blatant way she threw away their past. Maybe she should have let her die, let her remain the anxious little girl without a mother. Maybe. Shoulda-woulda-coulda.

If only they could see the future. Things might have been so different.

“I’m sorry,” she says louder to Sam, but doesn’t go much further into his shop. There are things to be done, after all, and the Wraith has no intention of allowing herself to settle in. “Come with me and Nate to the Last Step. We think he might be there. We can go tomorrow or the day after.” Wessex makes the assumption that he’s free to do so. She wants to get it done before LongNight comes, not wanting to leave the Grounds alone then.

“And I need a quick training session, if you have the time. For a quest. I imagine you could use one too.” That is to say, he could always be stronger. Every advantage must be taken. “No stabbing this time, I promise.”
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 10-11-2021, 03:25 AM