Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
“He had a vision, did you know he had those?” she repeats, and then scrunches her face up to remember what her fellow demi-god had said. “Step by step to the last, and a wish granted, and a frog prince… and something about how a treasure doesn’t always look like treasure and not always needing to be dug for?” It was the first part (or the second, cause Nate told it the other way ‘round) that made her thing about the Last Step.

Chuckling at his half-smirk, Wessex nods knowingly. She deserves that. “I actually need you to attack me. While I’m in an Attune shift. I need to focus on defending. So… I’ve got a panther in me if you want to give that a go. But like, actually attack me.” She wants to do this right. And if there's disappointment that he still hasn't gone to the Voice, she doesn't show it. His life. He can do what he wants, prepare how he wants... but this is the demigod doing what she needs to do for herself.

If he agrees to help, she’ll head out the door (seeing as he has key in hand) and head towards a more… deserted? Suitable? Area for them to spar in.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 10-14-2021, 08:53 PM